I’ve released my open source IM-Me bootloader/operating system, PinkOS.
- Interactive shell “with backspace!”
- 32×8 scrolling text console on handset LCD
- Console over UART (for modified dongles)
- Packet radio (868MHz@250kbaud+pauses)
- Sequence numbers, ACKs and CRCs (think UDP)
- Broadcast and 255 unique device addresses
- Over the air graphics blitting
- Remote LED control!
- Bootloader for launching third-party applications from the top half of the flash (eg. Michael Ossmann’s speccan)
If you have an interesting app, bug fix or improvement to the bootloader - come and contribute something.
(Serial and over-the-air application upgrades are on the todo list…)